Before & After School Program
To provide all children a selection of activities, allowing them to exercise their freedom of choice.
To provide varied activities to the children that focus on their needs and desires.
The goals are to strengthen and promote the virtues of self-control, fair play, compassion, and cooperation through the above listed activities, and to build self-esteem by facilitating success in these activities.
Here's What's Happening during the Spring Recess!
- Homework: Children are given the opportunity to complete school assignments in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere.
- Gym/Playscape: Allows children to develop large motor skills, for example, basketball, 2 square, and organized games.
- Activity: Children are provided with choices of arts & crafts and manipulatives.
- Games: Children are provided with games that allow them to develop their thinking skills and good sportsmanship conduct either on an individual or small group basis.
- Computers: In the computer lab, children are provided with games that enhance their thinking, math, language, social studies, and science skills.
- Extras: Talent Shows, Dance, Yoga, Aerobics, Cooking, Plays
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 6:45 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
After Hours daily 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. (additional fee)
New Year's Day
Thanksgiving Day and day after