Who we are
Windsor Social Services is staffed with a team of professionally trained caseworkers and support staff who are available to work with you and your family in determining your particular needs and the services and programs that are available to you.
Social Services provides :
- case management
- eligibility screening for financial assistance programs
- assessments for home care services
- assistance in understanding insurance options
- information and referral services
- support groups
- and educational opportunities to Windsor residents
Social Services also administers the Windsor Food Bank, the Windsor Fuel Bank, and Holiday Programs. Windsor Social Services coordinates a wide variety of volunteer opportunities and many of our programs are supported by Windsor C.A.R.E.S. and Windsor Community Service Council.