Online Tax Payment
New, more convenient ways to manage and pay your Town of Windsor taxes!
You can always pay your taxes by mailing in a check or visiting the Windsor Tax Collector's office in Town Hall. However, we now provide two alternate ways for you to conveniently pay your Windsor real estate, motor vehicle or personal property taxes.
Tax inquiry and online payment
Starting July 1st 2010 you will be able to look up and pay the balances due on your Windsor taxes online!
Begin the process by clicking "Start" below. Once you have found your tax bill you may choose to pay from one of three payment methods:
- Pay directly from your checking account: If you choose this convenient option, have a blank check handy to fill in the required information. Regardless of the amount of your tax payment, the fee is just $0.50 per transaction.
- Debit Card: Use your debit card to make payments directly from your checking account. A fixed fee of $2.95 will be added to the amount of your payment.
- Credit Card: Use your MasterCard, Visa, or Discover card. A fee of 3% of your tax payment will be added to the amount you are charging.
A note about fees: The fees shown for the various payment options do not go to the Town of Windsor. They are imposed by the credit card companies and banks to cover the cost of processing your payment.
If you have any questions you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860-285-1810.
Online or over the phone through Official Payments
You can pay your taxes online or by phone using your MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express credit card through Official Payments.
- Online: Official Payments Corp. charges the taxpayer a convenience fee based on the amount of the payment. That fee is calculated as 3% of the payment. Click here for more information from Official Payments Corp.
Click the image below to begin the online payment process.
- By Phone: You can also pay through Official Payments by calling 1-800-2Pay-Tax (800-272-9829). Windsor has been assigned a special jurisdiction code of 1771. You should have this code, your tax bill and your credit card readily available before you call.