The Windsor Police Department is an organization driven by the needs of the Windsor community and its citizens. We are committed to working together for the common good of the community we serve. We protect the constitutional rights of our citizens by fair and strict enforcement of laws. We have respect and compassion for the dignity of human life. We demonstrate standards of integrity, professionalism and honesty. We are talented, open minded, and compassionate as we work diligently to be leaders in the community we serve.
- To protect citizens constitutional rights through strict enforcement of laws and protection of property
- To serve our community's needs, create innovative programs and utilize the talents of in-house staff
- To be compassionate through the use of best practices and high quality work with respect for the dignity of human life
- To be understanding and maintain an open mind in dealings with internal and external customers
- To be leaders within the community while listening and communicating freely
- To demonstrate only the highest ethical standards of integrity, professionalism and honesty
- To be an organization driven by the needs of our citizens with a commitment to working together for the common good of the community we serve